Amber Moon Goldendoodles
Contract and Health Warranty
This agreement is between Maria Reynolds (Seller) and ____________________(Buyer).
This is a legally binding contract and it is agreed as follows:
1) Description of dog
The dog sold pursuant to the terms of this agreement is as follows: Sex F/M. Whelped on ______________, sired by _________________________________, out of ___________________________, Goldendoodle. This puppy was born under the care of Amber Moon Goldendoodles.
2) Condition of sale
Seller guarantees that, at the time of delivery, the dog is in good health. Should dog be found to be in poor health of a serious nature, Buyer agrees to return dog to Seller at Buyer’s expense. Seller will provide Buyer with a replacement dog of equal value from another litter or a full refund of the purchase price of dog will be made. This does not include minor illness requiring short-term medication. Shipping fees will not be refunded.
The following conditions apply to all sales:
- the Buyer has THREE (3) business days to from the time of receipt of dog to have dog examined by a veterinarian. Any request to return dog to Seller for a full refund must be made within this time period and may only be requested should the dog prove to be sick upon arrival. Proof of examination must be provided to Seller. This guarantee will be terminated immediately if dog is not examined by a licensed veterinarian within the allotted time.
- A warranty against life-altering genetic diseases that Amber Moon Goldendoodles test for (specified below) is provided for TWO (2) years after the date of sale. Should a health tested genetic disease described below be discovered during this time that will require surgery to correct, Seller will provide Buyer with a full refund of purchase price only. Receipt from surgery must be provided before refund is sent. Seller reserves the right to confirm results before a replacement or refund is provided. Our breeding parents are tested for Hip dysplasia, Elbow dysplasia, Patella luxation, Cardiac issues, CAER, PRA1, PRA2, Von Willebrands, Degenerative Myelopathy, Dystrophic Epidermolysis Bullosa, GM2 Gangliosidosis, Ichthyosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Neonatal Encephalopathy with Seizures, Osteochondrodysplasia, Osteogenesis Imperfecta, and Sensory Ataxic Neuropathy.
- This warranty will be terminated should dog be allowed to become overweight or developing joints be overstressed at any point during the warranty period. Should dog be found to have HD within its first two years, Buyer must provide Seller with proof in the form of documentation from OFA. Seller reserves the right to confirm the results before a replacement or refund is provided. Replacement will only be provided if dog is returned to Seller at Buyer’s expense.
- Under no circumstance shall the Seller be liable to the Buyer or to any third party for any consequential, incidental or special damages resulting from or in manner related to dog.
- Upon execution of this document, all veterinary care and associated costs are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Buyer.
- This contract does not cover the following: viral illnesses, parasites, infections, improper bits, giardia or coccidiosis or kennel cough. It also does not cover illnesses due to the ingestion of foreign objects, food, chemicals, stress related issues, behavioral issues, physical injuries and/or illnesses which may have occurred and/or contracted during transport to the buyer.
Buyer agrees to maintain this dog in good health, provide routine preventative care including, but not limited to, inoculation, internal and external parasites, and preventative medication. All veterinary medical records must be provided to the Seller if requesting refund or replacement. If any of the above preventative care has not been provided, health warranty will be considered null and void.
4) Rehoming agreement
Buyer agrees that if for any reason they cannot keep dog, it will be returned to Amber Moon Goldendoodles to find a suitable rehome. Buyer will give up all rights to dog. No money will be returned for the dog.
5) Spay/neuter agreement
Permanent ownership of this dog is contingent upon your compliance with this Adendum, Proof of the spay/neuter must be received my Amber Moon Goldendoodles within 5 months after receiving your puppy. In the event that surgery is not done, Amber Moon Goldendoodles must be provided with a statement from Buyer’s veterinarian that this dog is not yet in physical or emotional condition for surgery. Based upon the veterinarian’s evaluation of this dog Buyer will contact the veterinarian and establish the earliest date that the procedure can be performed. Buyer will notify the Seller of this amendment in writing, at which time all other conditions of this agreement will apply and be enforced.
It is the responsibility of the Buyer, not the veterinarian, to ensure that Amber Moon Goldendoodles has received verification that the surgery has been performed. Failure to comply with this agreement by the date below, unless otherwise agreed to in writing, will be considered a breach of the contract. Failure to comply with this de-sexing agreement will void the Health Guarantee and will result in litigation where the SELLER will sue for damages in the amount of $25,000 for liquidated damages AND, Buyer shall be liable to Seller for any and all costs associated with enforcement of provisions of this contract, including but lot limited to, attorney fees, court fees, service fees, and incidental costs.
By my signature below, I agree to have this dog spayed/neutered by no later than 00/00/0000.
Documentation of proof of spay/neuter will be sent to Amber Moon Goldendoodles by
(Buyer’s signature) (Date)
6) FULL AND FINAL AGREEMENT
All parties agree that this writing represents the entire Agreement between them and that no other representations have been made regarding dog described in paragraph one above.
Agreement must be signed and RETURNED by 00/00/0000 or warranty is void and Seller is released from all contractual obligations.
(Seller’s signature) (Date)
(Buyer’s signature) (Date)
(Buyer’s signature) (Date)
*All adult owners must sign